- Replaced Killmark System
-- Killmarks are gained by killing a enemy gear lv 90 and above
-- Killmark Fragments are gained by assisting in the takedown
-- Killmark Fragments are gained passively as MG when formation members gain a Killmark
-- 7 Killmark Fragments can be combined to a regular Killmark
-- Killmarks can be exchanged to various items and goodies in the cities Killmark Shop
-- Players in the same household wont be able to receive Killmarks from each other
- Mod Converter tool added for easier conversion from existing mods into Sky-Fighter Mods
-- 1. Move your desired mod .obj files into the Res-Eff/Mod or Res-Obj/Mod folder
-- 2. Select and Drag&Drop the Mod files into the ModConverter.exe file placed in the same directory.
-- 3. New folders with content are created if successful - you can delete the .obj mod files afterwards
- Monster HP Bar now also shows the current HP% value
- Gift Button is now hidden during flight
- IF-Items cooldown is now shown more compact
- Increased base warpoint given by defeated enemy player by 5.
- Fixed the HD Texture of a Model in Stones Ruins
- Fixed further issues causing discord cache to be cleaned
- Fixed a crash caused by IF-Items
- Gears are now again automatically removed from brigades when being deleted
- Fixed a issue causing skills having a huge cooldown time after relogging
- Countdown Command of the nation leader is now properly sent to the corresponding nation.
- Missions cannot be started/ended while being in PVP